Timeline for Summer Round (for summer 2021 positions)
For Research Mentors
- Friday, February 12 at 12:00am - First day to post projects
- Sunday, February 21 at 11:59pm - Last day to post projects
- Tuesday, March 2 at 12:00am - First day to accept applications
- Friday, March 12 at 11:59pm - Last day to accept applications
- Monday, February 22 at 12:00am - First day to apply for projects
- Monday, March 1 at 11:59pm - Last day to apply for projects
Wondering what to write in your research application? Not sure what to include in your profile?
Katie Henson, our Graduate Student Leader at Muser and a PhD student in Duke's Biology Department has shared some helpful tips and practices for you to consider when applying for a project through Muser.
Check Out @dukemuser on Instagram for a full recording of her presentation and follow us to receive notices of when a round is starting, information on Muser, and tips for applying!
Have a question about how to submit your application or what to write? Visit our Muser Drop-in hour Thursday February 25th, 2021 from 8-9 PM EST!
Meet with a member of the Muser Ambassador team to ask general questions about the process, or get a chance to talk to a current graduate student who can help review your application from the perspective of a Mentor!
Join us on Zoom with your Duke Account: https://duke.zoom.us/j/99403888563
ID: 994 0388 8563