Timeline for Fall 2019 Round (for fall semester projects)
For Research Mentors
- Monday, August 19 at 9:00am - First day to post projects
- Sunday, August 25 at 11:59pm - Last day to post projects
- Thursday, August 29 at 8:00am - First day to accept applications
- Thursday, September 5 at 11:35pm - Last day to accept applications
- Monday, August 26 at 8:00am - First day to apply for projects
- Wednesday, August 28 at 11:59pm - Last day to apply for projects
Written by Candler Cusato, Duke undergraduate ('22) who found her research project through Muser.
Written by Emily Levy, a Muser research mentor and a graduate student in Prof. Susan Alberts’ Lab Group in Duke’s Biology Department.
A research mentor is the person who works most closely with undergraduates on the project. Research groups can include lots of people: professor, principal investigator, director of a research group, research scientists, post-docs, lab techs, lab managers, and graduate students.