Timeline for Late Fall Round for Spring 2020 projects
For Research Mentors
- Tuesday, October 15 at 8:00am - First day to post projects
- Tuesday, October 22 at 11:59pm - Last day to post projects
- Monday, November 4 at 8:00am - First day to accept applications
- Friday, November 15 at 11:59pm - Last day to accept applications
- Friday, October 25 at 8:00am - First day to apply for projects
- Friday, November 1 at 11:59pm - Last day to apply for projects
Student Director Catherine McMillan ('22) describes her frustration finding undergraduate research opportunities in the Social Sciences and Humanities fields as a first-year student.
I’m currently a sophomore at Duke University, woefully undecided what I’m going to major in and restlessly anticipating the moment I actually get involved in faculty-led research.
Written by Candler Cusato, Duke undergraduate ('22) who found her research project through Muser.