Timeline for Spring Round (For Fall 2021 Positions)
For Research Mentors
- Friday, March 26 at 12:00am - First day to post projects
- Sunday, April 4 at 11:59pm - Last day to post projects
- Tuesday, April 13 at 12:00am - First day to accept applications
- Sunday, April 25 at 11:59pm - Last day to accept applications
- Monday, April 5 at 12:00am - First day to apply for projects
- Monday, April 12 at 11:59pm - Last day to apply for projects
Thursday April 8th and Sunday April 11th Muser Drop-In Hours Application Help and Review for Students
Have a question about how to submit your application or what to write? Visit our Muser Drop-in hours Thursday April 8th, 2021 from 8-9 PM and Sunday April 11th from 1-2 PM EST!
Meet with a member of the Muser Ambassador team to ask general questions about the process, or get a chance to talk to a current graduate student who can help review your application from the perspective of a Mentor!
Thursday April 8th 8:00-9:00 PM EST AND Sunday April 11th 1:00-2:00 PM EST
Wondering what to write in your research application? Not sure what to include in your profile?
Katie Henson, our Graduate Student Leader at Muser and a PhD student in Duke's Biology Department has shared some helpful tips and practices for you to consider when applying for a project through Muser.
Check Out @dukemuser on Instagram for a full recording of her presentation and follow us to receive notices of when a round is starting, information on Muser, and tips for applying!