Timeline for Fall 2019 Round (for fall semester projects)
For Research Mentors
- Monday, August 19 at 9:00am - First day to post projects
- Sunday, August 25 at 11:59pm - Last day to post projects
- Thursday, August 29 at 8:00am - First day to accept applications
- Thursday, September 5 at 11:35pm - Last day to accept applications
- Monday, August 26 at 8:00am - First day to apply for projects
- Wednesday, August 28 at 11:59pm - Last day to apply for projects
Student Director Catherine McMillan ('22) describes her frustration finding undergraduate research opportunities in the Social Sciences and Humanities fields as a first-year student.
I’m currently a sophomore at Duke University, woefully undecided what I’m going to major in and restlessly anticipating the moment I actually get involved in faculty-led research.
Written by Candler Cusato, Duke undergraduate ('22) who found her research project through Muser.