Timeline for Spring Round (for 2020 fall semester positions)
For Research Mentors
- Monday, March 16 at 8:00am - First day to post projects
- Monday, March 23 at 11:59pm - Last day to post projects
- Friday, April 3 at 8:00am - First day to accept applications
- Tuesday, April 14 at 11:59pm - Last day to accept applications
- Thursday, March 26 at 8:00am - First day to apply for projects
- Thursday, April 2 at 11:59pm - Last day to apply for projects
Student Director Catherine McMillan ('22) describes her frustration finding undergraduate research opportunities in the Social Sciences and Humanities fields as a first-year student.
I’m currently a sophomore at Duke University, woefully undecided what I’m going to major in and restlessly anticipating the moment I actually get involved in faculty-led research.